The Equilibrium Counselling and Therapy Centre
The service offers a wide range of therapies from hypno-birthing, osteopathy, physiotherapy and acupuncture to long and short-term counselling and psychotherapy.
The centre works with people aged 10 years and up, though parental permission will be required for young clients.
Services on offer include:
- one-to-one counselling, giving you a chance to talk through your problems in a non-judgemental environment;
- couples counselling;
- family counselling;
- psychotherapy (there are many different kinds of psychotherapy, but they are all 'talking treatments' in which you talk with another person);
- hypnotherapy to tackle problems such as phobias, unwanted habits and depression;
- physiotherapy to help relieve pain and restore normal movement after injuries;
- osteopathy, an alternative therapy that involves manipulating the skeleton and muscles; and
- acupuncture, an alternative therapy that involves inserting the tips of needles into specific points on the skin.
You can refer yourself to the services on offer at the centre, though some may need you to take part in an assessment session before you begin. Please call, e-mail or visit the website for further information.
Who to contact
Where to go
88, Pulborough Road
- SW18 5UJ
- Get directions
- Age Ranges
- From 10 years
Last updated: 10 Jul 2020