Little Learners (In The Garden)
Little Learners Nursery has a lovely park setting in Coronation Gardens, Pirbright Road and is open Monday to Friday 9.15am-3.00pm. It is run in conjunction with Little Learners in Durnsford Recreation Ground.
The nursery welcomes all children from ages 2 - 5 years. Parents are welcome to stay and settle their child into the group. They respect the needs of all children with regard to culture, religion, gender and ability or disability.
The nursery is staffed by qualified experienced childcare professionals. Many of our staff have been parents of the nursery children who have been trained through us.
We have a lovely Spanish teacher once a week.
We have a dance teacher once a week.
We also have “Musical Express” once a week.
Please contact the nursery for more information.
Who to contact
Where to go
- SW18 5NB
- Get directions
Bus Stops - 156 Merton Road Bus Stops - 493 and 39 stops by Southfields Station. Tube: Southfields
- £26 per session (minimum of two sessions a week) All fees include costs for extra activities provided in nursery. Registration fee: £50.00 (non-refundable) Fees are payable half termly in advance apx 6-8 weeks
- Has Provision
- The following areas have wheelchair access: Main entrance and toilets.
- Experience with
Speech and Language
- Call the nursery to discuss other needs. Staff have experience of using epipens.
- The nursery carers for allergies and all dietary requirements.
- The nursery welcomes children from all backgrounds. All our toys and activities cover a wide range of cultures. We celebrate all festivals.
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday - Friday 9:00am 1:00pm
- Offers pickups
Riversdale Primary School
Sheringdale Primary School
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 09/01/2013 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 31/01/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good