Visually Impaired Tennis
Do you have a visual impairment? Do you enjoy tennis? Come along to these sessions and play tennis!
These sessions are:
- for any age; and
- held every Tuesday during term time.
The last session for this academic year is Tuesday 20 July, The sessions will resume on Tuesday 7th September 2021
If you have any questions please get in contact with Matt or David on the details below.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Matt Grover or David Hardman
- email@example.com or David.firstname.lastname@example.org
Where to go
- National Tennis Centre
100, Priory Lane
- SW15 5JQ
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Every Tuesday: 7:00 - 8:30pm
- Session Information
Contact Matt or David for dates
To take part in this activity you:
- Can refer yourself or your child or young person.
Last updated: 16 Jul 2021