Ms Jarjanette Magaly
I have a daughter and live 5 minutes from Garratt Park which has a playground, cycling area and One O’clock club. I have a first aid certificate and am CRB checked. I am French and provide home cooked meals.
I have worked as an Au pair in the USA for 13 months and have been childminding for 3 years. I was also a nanny for a year in London. I have a daughter who is eight years of age. I take the children to outings, such as the play grounds, parks and library. The children do role play games, messy play, play dough, dress up, puzzles and arts and crafts.
Who to contact
- 07799 884 817
Where to go
Bus stop in front of the house. 10 minutes bus ride from Tooting Broadway undergound station and 5 minutes from Earlsfied overground station.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £6.50 Per hour
- Meals also included but not baby milk and nappies.
- Has Provision
- Please contact me to discuss specific wheelchair needs.
- Please contact me to discuss specific needs.
- I cater for vegan, vegetarian diets and allergies. Please contact me to discuss other specific dietary requirements.
- I welcome children from all backgrounds. Activities and cultures are reflected in toys, books and images. Relationships with parents are developed respecting belief systems.
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday - Thursday 7:00am 6:00pm
Songs and rhymes
TV and DVD
Kitchen and cooking
Visits and outings
- Offers pickups
- Earlsfield Primary School
- Collect children however please contact me to discuss drop offs.
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 19/11/2012 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 02/11/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
Last updated: 06 Mar 2020