Roehampton Youth Centre
The Roehampton Youth Centre provides a space where young people can have fun, learn new things and meet new friends. The club has an outdoor sports area, indoor sports hall, a gym, a kitchen and a music studio.
The Centre is open to anyone aged 11 to 19 and up to 25 if you have a disability.
The Centre is also open to juniors aged 8 to 10 on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
There are a range of activities available including:
- Music production – song writing creating a piece of music start to end
- Sports – tennis, table tennis, football, netball, snooker tournament, etc.
- Cookery – cooking skills, hygiene and healthy eating (learn how to cook delicious meals)
- Arts and Craft – picture frames, glass painting, candle making, T-shirt printing, etc.
- Dance, Drama and Yoga
- Cultural and Residential trips
- Discussion/debate groups.
Please contact the centre for more information, or drop-in during opening hours to be shown around.
For events and activities please see the flyers under 'Downloads'.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Roehampton Youth Centre
36, Holybourne Avenue
- SW15 4JE
- Get directions
- Age Ranges
- From 11 years to 19 years
To use this service you can just “drop-in” to the centre during opening times and you will be shown around. If you are interested you will be asked to complete an application form.