Roehampton Youth Centre
The Roehampton Youth Centre now operates out of Base, Roehampton Leisure Centre, Whitley point.
The Centre is open to anyone aged 11 to 19 and up to 25 if you have a disability.
There are a range of activities available including:
- Music production – song writing creating a piece of music start to end
- Sports – tennis, table tennis, football,
- Cookery – cooking skills, hygiene and healthy eating (learn how to cook delicious meals)
- Arts and Craft – picture frames, glass painting, candle making, T-shirt printing, etc.
- Dance, Drama and Yoga
- Cultural and Residential trips
- Discussion/debate groups.
Please contact the centre for more information, or drop-in during opening hours to be shown around.
For events and activities please see the flyers under 'Downloads'.
Who to contact
Where to go
- SW15 4DQ
- Get directions
Please note the Roehampton Youth Club has now moved to Base on Danebury Avenue.
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday - Friday various times
- Session Information
Monday: 6:00 - 9:00pm
Tuesday: 6:00 - 9:00pm
Wednesday: 5:00 - 8:00pm
Thursday: 6:00 - 9:00pm
Friday: 6:00 - 9:00pm
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £0
To use this service you can just “drop-in” to the centre during opening times and you will be shown around. If you are interested you will be asked to complete an application form.
Last updated: 19 Dec 2019