Come and join this friendly under ones group in a relaxing atmosphere where you will have the chance to meet other parents and carers with babies, receive advice from our staff and visiting professionals and allow your baby the freedom of exploring and developing through stimulating play.
This is a parent and baby group for 0 - 1 year olds and their parents or carers.
This is a great opportunity to:
- learn about how to encourage your baby's development;
- meet other parents and carers; and
- have a chat with a health professional about your baby.
The session is followed by Under Ones Family Music Time.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Liz Wards or Natasha Parke
- 020 8673 4055
- Parent Organisation
- Balham Nursery School & Fayland Children's Centres
Where to go
Balham Nursery School & Childrens Centre
72 Endlesham Road
- SW12 8JL
- Get directions
Coming soon: Learning Journeys
Create your own photographic record of your babies growth and development.
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Mondays: 9:30 - 10:30am
- Time of day
Last updated: 13 Nov 2018