Wandsworth Housing Options Team
Provides housing advice and assistance to homeless people, residents in social and private housing; and landlords in the private sector.
This service is for people aged 16 year and over.
This service accommodates the needs of homeless households, providing:
- temporary accommodation where necessary;
- private and social housing;
- advice and support to find accommodation;
- emergency housing; and
- longer term accommodation for those who qualify.
For more information on privately renting a home please visit the Wandsworth Council website.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Town Hall
Wandsworth High Street
- SW18 2PU
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
To use this service you can refer yourself
Last updated: 18 Aug 2022