Free Monthly Dads' Club
Dear Dads, we have a free monthly club which runs activities (on Saturday mornings once a month) for you and your hearing impaired child.
If you live i the Wandsworth borough and have a child with a hearing or sensory impairment please get in touch and we will add you to our dads' club register so that you can find out about our upcoming events.
These past two terms we've enjoyed activities such as
- Boat rides on the London Rib
- Climbing at the Aspire Centre
- Epic Racing with giant Scalextric tracks
- Crazy Golfing at Jurrassic Park Adventure Golf
- Battersea Park Zoo
- Falconry Events ...and many more fun activities!
For more information please contact our Events and Training Co-Ordinator, Sarah Davis on 020 8673 7564 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Who to contact
Where to go
- Wandsworth Hearing Support Service
101, Nightingale Lane
- SW12 8NA
- Get directions
- Free to all Hearing-impaired children in Wandsworth
- Referral required
This is a specialist support activity for hearing-impaired children and their Fathers.