Young Mums Group
This is a group for young mums to get information, advice and support.
This group is for young mums aged 16-21.
Young mums can:
- get advice and support;
- make friends and socialise with others;
- learn about child development;
- access services like Health Visitors and Speech and Language Therapists; and
- gain support for training, employment and benefits.
There is no need to book, just drop in. A light lunch is provided.
Who to contact
Where to go
Chesterton Children's Centre
- SW11 5DT
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Wednesdays: 1:30 - 3:30pm
- Age Ranges
- From 14 years to 26 years
Last updated: 13 Feb 2020