Al-Hasaniya Moroccan Women's Centre
Al-Hasaniya serves the needs of Moroccan and Arabic-speaking women and their families in London – primarily Kensington and Chelsea residents, but with some pan-London projects – providing support for health, welfare, education and cultural activities.
With over 30 years of experience, Al-Hasaniya Moroccan Women’s Centre is here to help. They seek to encourage and help clients to access mainstream services and promote positive citizenship and greater understanding amongst communities. If they cannot assist you directly, they will try to help you access another service that can assist. All of their services are free, impartial and confidential.
Women from Wandsworth using the service can access:
- Drop-in sessions which take place weekly on a Friday (10am-12pm) - clients would need to call prior to book an appointment.
- Solicitor's appointments every fortnight on a Friday (10am-12pm) - clients would need to call prior to book an appointment.
- Domestic violence support
- The Saturday Club for children and parents
- Ayam Zaman, a project for men over the age of 55
Please call for more information and support.
Who to contact
- 020 3048 4488
Where to go
Bays 4-5, Trellick Tower
- W10 5PA
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday: 9:30am to 5pm
Last updated: 20 Sep 2021