Chelsea Soccer Schools @ Chestnut Grove
Soccer Schools – Learn the skills of the game in a fun, safe environment.
Soccer Schools are for boys and girls of all abilities aged 5 - 12.
- Fun educational sessions to enhance natural development and improve skill and technique
- Small sided games and mini tournaments to encourage team play
- Supervision throughout the day including lunch and toilet breaks
- Chelsea Football Club gift and certificate with the opportunities of winning individual trophies
- Our Football Association (FA) qualified coaches are Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) checked and hold current certificates in Emergency Aid and Safeguarding Children
- All participants are entered into a prize draw with the opportunity to win match tickets.
You can book online at www.chelseasoccerschools.co.uk/soccerschools or contact us and we can send a booking form to you via email or in the post.
- Training kit suitable to weather conditions and playing surface
- Warm waterproof clothing/jacket and towel in the event of inclement weather
- Shin pads (must be worn) and goalkeepers' gloves
- Sun hat/sun block (please note we cannot administer sun block)
- Medication – inhalers, etc. (please note we cannot administer medication)
- Packed lunch (with the exception of Mini Kickers) and plenty of non-fizzy drinks
Visit the website for details.
Who to contact
Where to go
Chestnut Grove School
- SW12 8JZ
- Get directions
- £110 per 5 day week.
£88 per 4 day week.
Last updated: 17 Sep 2018