I have been childminding for over 23 years and I am trained as a Nursery Nurse. My children have grown up and are living at home, but are in their 20s. I take the children to toddler groups, music groups and parks each morning so the children are always happy and stimulated. I have a well equipped garden with a playhouse and an area which is paved where the children can play all year round.
Who to contact
- 020 8769 7681
Where to go
I live near Streatham Common and there is a good bus route at the top of the road.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £6.00 Per hour £240.00 Per week £65.00 Per day
- A discount is available for siblings. Also if packed lunch is provided.
- Age Ranges
- From 0 years to 7 years
- Has Provision
- Setting has narrow doors and/or corridors. Please call me to discuss details.
- If your child has special needs, please call me directly to discuss their needs.
- Please call me to discuss specific dietary requirements.
- I welcome children from all backgrounds.
- Immediate vacancies
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday - Friday 8:00am 6:00pm
- Offers pickups
Wix Primary School
Penwortham Primary School
St Leonard's CofE Junior Mixed and Infant School
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 05/01/2006 Care Good 21/01/2009 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 15/06/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 23/02/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding