Learn to Love to Read
A course of 10 sessions which explore sounds, songs and stories to aid your child's development and to support you in anabling your child to learn effectively.
A session for parents and carers with children aged 2-4 years olds.
Learn to Love to Read aims to:
- introduce and encourage a love of books;
- help parents and carers to understand the importance of sharing stories from an early age;
- help children to develop good listening and concentration skills; and
- be enjoyable and stimulating.
Please contact reception to book your place.
Who to contact
Where to go
Southmead Children's Centre
- SW19 6QT
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Fridays: 11:30am - 12:30pm
- Time of day
Last updated: 13 Feb 2020