Balham Children's Centre
A message from Wandsworth Children's Centres
Dear Parents and Carers,
The children’s centres are now delivering a blended programme of virtual and centre based activities for the most vulnerable children livening in the borough. If you feel you are in need of additional support then please contact us via the emails below.
Battersea Cluster - Sabrina Small email@example.com
Roehampton Cluster - Jennie Ramsey firstname.lastname@example.org
Tooting Cluster - Jennifer Hindmoor email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you and your families very soon!
Take care and stay safe.
Early Childhood and Learning Team
Balham Children's Centre is a welcoming space where you and your child can have fun and learn.
For mums, dads and carers with their children aged 0-5.
At a Children’s Centre you can:
- make friends;
- learn to play creatively with your child;
- do things that can bring you closer with your child;
- improve your parenting skills;
- complete training courses which can help you back into the world of work;
- have fun knowing that your child is nearby and being properly cared for;
- attend groups for parents of special needs children or for young parents; and
- get support with family problems.
To use the centre you can drop in, though some activities may require booking. The activities are free.
To register with a Children's Centre please fill in the registration form under 'Downloads' and return it to the Children's Centre.
Who to contact
- 020 8871 8866
Where to go
Balham Childrens Centre
72 Endlesham Road
- SW12 8JL
- Get directions
Buses: 155, 249, 315 and 355
Overground: Balham Children's Centre
- Age Ranges
- From 0 years to 5 years
To use the Children's Centre you can drop in, though some activities may require booking. The activities are free.
Last updated: 19 Apr 2021