Balham Children's Centre
A message from Wandsworth Children's Centres
Dear Parents and Carers,
The children’s centres are now delivering a blended programme of virtual and centre based activities for the most vulnerable children livening in the borough. If you feel you are in need of additional support then please contact:
020 8871 8585
We look forward to seeing you and your families very soon!
Take care and stay safe.
Early Childhood and Learning Team
Balham Children's Centre is a welcoming space where you and your child can have fun and learn.
For mums, dads and carers with their children aged 0-5.
At a Children’s Centre you can:
- make friends;
- learn to play creatively with your child;
- do things that can bring you closer with your child;
- improve your parenting skills;
- complete training courses which can help you back into the world of work;
- have fun knowing that your child is nearby and being properly cared for;
- attend groups for parents of special needs children or for young parents; and
- get support with family problems.
To use the centre you can drop in, though some activities may require booking. The activities are free.
To register with a Children's Centre please fill in the registration form under 'Downloads' and return it to the Children's Centre.
Who to contact
- 020 8871 8585
Where to go
Balham Childrens Centre
72 Endlesham Road
- SW12 8JL
- Get directions
Buses: 155, 249, 315 and 355
Overground: Balham Children's Centre
- Age Ranges
- From 0 years to 5 years
To use the Children's Centre you can drop in, though some activities may require booking. The activities are free.
Last updated: 14 Sep 2021