Fledglings on the Common
Fledglings is a 28 place early learning centre open Monday to Friday from 9:15am - 12:15pm for Playgroup sessions.
Situated in the grounds of Wandsworth Common offering quality, affordable care and learning for children aged 2 to 5 years.
- Qualified, experienced, dedicated and enthusiastic staff team
- Exceptional outside environment able to support high quality learning which builds on the children's interests and capabilities
- Flexible full time and part time packages available
- A safe, secure and nurturing environment to support your child's individual needs
- Quality care and early years education
- Nursery education grant funding accepted for eligible children
- Nursery vouchers accepted
We believe that an important feature of our setting is our happy atmosphere and our primary concern is for your child's well-being. A child who is happy and secure displays confidence and independence.
We are located next to Wandsworth Common, in our own extensive grounds with large spacious playrooms for our pre-school children.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- John Barleycorn
- Contact Position
- 020 7101 2034 / 020 7738 1958
Where to go
- Fledglings on the Common
- SW11 1HT
- Get directions
We hire the venue for children's birthday parties throughout the year
Please contact 020 7738 1958
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £110.00 Per week
- £110 per week for 5 mornings.
- Other notes
Open play sessions operate from 1:15 - 3pm, 1:15 - 4:45pm or 3pm - 4:45pm during term time. Please contact 020 7101 2034
Holiday opening times are: 10am - 1pm and 1pm - 4pm or 10am - 4pm
Saturday sessions are: 9.30am - 11.30am. There is a small charge for all sessions. Please contact 020 7101 2034 or 020 7738 1958 for costs
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 14/03/2014 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 31/01/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Requires Improvement 21/11/2018 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Good
Last updated: 11 Sep 2019