Battersea Park Library
The library is a place where you can go to find information, to borrow books use the internet and other resources.
The service can be used by all children, young people and adults. Reading materials are available in a number of languages and formats.
Services available include:
- Books, Music, and DVDs
- e-Resources including eBooks, downloadable music and a wealth of information sources
- PCs with Internet access, Wi-Fi, scanning and printing
- Space in the building – for study and community use
- Activities and Events – for the young, the old and everyone in-between
- Specialist staff – to assist customers and answer a wide array of questions
- Heritage and Archives Services – for local and family history enquiries to academic studies
- Health and Wellbeing - from Books on Prescription to Oomph fitness classes
In order to borrow books or music you need to join the library. To do this, you will need to complete a library application form and provide a proof of identity and address. You will then be given a library membership card, which you will need to have with you to borrow items.
There is a small charge for hiring cds, dvds and videos.
Who to contact
- 020 7720 4122
Where to go
- Battersea Park Library
309, Battersea Park Road
- SW11 4NF
- Get directions
Last updated: 08 May 2019