BUMPS ante-natal clinic
This is a service for pregnant women and their partners who are concerned about their drug or alcohol use. It aims to engage pregnant women and their partners in a holistic approach to support, and to reduce the harm caused by drugs and/or alcohol use to themselves and their baby.
Bumps offer one to one sessions with a designated key worker as well as referrals on to other agencies if a need is identified. All information is treated as confidential.
If other professionals need to be involved the patient will be consulted first.
- 15 minute appointment with a midwife, or longer if required (allocated on a first come, first served basis);
- the opportunity to talk to a specialist substance misuse worker;
- access to information about other relevant services in the area; and
- access to information about benefits and rights during pregnancy
Contact the service for more information.
Who to contact
Where to go
Wandsworth Community Drugs and Alcohol Service (WCDAS)
1079 Garratt Lane
- SW17 0LN
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Please call the service for more details.
Last updated: 25 Mar 2019