Solicitors on the Law Society’s Children's Panel
If you require any legal advice and a child is involved, it would be beneficial to use a solicitor who is familiar with the areas of the law that relate to children.
Children lawyers who are on the Law Society's Children's Panel can help with matters around:
- child custody issues;
- the legal rights of children;
- working out arrangement for children following the breakdown of a family;
- child protection / what to do if you think a child is at risk;
- adopting a child;
- your rights to see your children; and
- children's services being involved with your children / family.
Please see the attachment under 'Downloads' for a list of local firms who have notified the Council that they have at least one solicitor on the Law Society's Children's Panel.
Please note that it is not a list of recommended firms by the Council.
For more information about the Law Society's Children's Panel, please follow the link here.