Randall Close resource centre
Randall Close resource centre is a lively, inviting place where people aged 18 years upwards with physical disabilities can meet friends, have fun and achieve things together.
It is based in a single-storey building which is fully accessible and equipped for specialist support. They have many activity rooms and a wide range of facilities.
- At Christmas, accepting and distributing donations of toys for children, and as part of the group trying to reduce excess winter deaths, donating blankets, food, scarves, gloves and hampers to elderly frail people who both use their services and within the local community. Please contact the centre for more details about how to make donations.
- Can Do — volunteer opportunities for disabled people 16-35
- Discover IT - an innovative programme that gives disabled adults access to computers to develop their skills and interests.
Visit their website for more information.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Randall Close Day Centre
2, Randall Close
- SW11 3TG
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm
- Age Ranges
- 16 years and over
- Other notes
- Randall Close is in Battersea, not far from Battersea Park. Shops and other amenities are close by, and Clapham Junction railway station is within easy reach.