Beat It! is a free, fun and interactive programme for children/young people aged 5-18yrs and their families to help become more active and make healthy food choices.
The activities on offer in each session are:
- an exciting fruit and vegetable tasting;
- dodgeball, benchball, handball and many more fun games!;
- a fun obstacle course challenge;
- a trip to the local supermarket – children will be asked to come up with a healthy recipe; and
- sessions on eating healthily, including tips on portion sizes, sugars in fizzy drinks and your 5ADAY.
Children and young people can attend a session with others of a similar age and the whole family can attend some of the sessions too. The sessions are held at venues across Wandsworth at weekends, after school and during the holidays.
For more information, or to book a place, please call the Beat It! team on the number below.
Who to contact
Last updated: 24 Oct 2018