Flip Out Wandsworth-welcomes WAND and WAND+ card holders
WAND and WAND+ Card holders are welcome at Flip Out Wandsworth.
In term time, WAND and WAND+ card holders can use Flip Out at all times for £6 per 1 hour session(a non-bouncing carer goes free) + one-off cost of £2 for special (reuseable) non-slip socks that must be worn for safety reasons. The same costs apply to the quieter SEN sessions on term time Tuesdays 4-6pm.
WAND Wednesdays, 9-10am during school holidays when entry for WAND/WAND+ cardholders and up to 3 siblings is a special £6 (+ carer goes free).
Show your WAND or WAND+ card to get 10% off food and drink when you visit.
As with any new place you are taking your child or young person, it can be a good idea to:
- call ahead before your first visit to find out when the venue will be quiet and
- talk about how your visit can take place as easily as possible.
- Or if you can visit with your child to get used them to a new place,
- check how accessible the premises are and
- discuss your child's needs with the staff.
And remember, please arrive well ahead of your time-slot in order to register and watch the safety video.
Find out about the WAND Card here.
Who to contact
Where to go
- SW18 4LZ
- Get directions
To use this service you need to be:
- A child or young person with special educational needs or disabilities (SEND), or the sibling, friend or parent/carer of the young person.
- Local Offer Age Bands
Transitions to Adulthood (16+)
Secondary (11-16 years)
Primary (4-10 years)
Early Years (0-4 years)
Last updated: 10 Oct 2018