Flip Out Wandsworth-welcomes WAND and WAND+ card holders
WAND and WAND+ Card holders are welcome at Flip Out Wandsworth.
In term time, and in the school Summer Holidays, WAND and WAND+ card holders can use Flip Out at all times for £6.50 per 1 hour session (a non-bouncing carer goes free) + one-off cost of £2 for special (reuseable) non-slip socks that must be worn for safety reasons. The same costs apply to the quieter SEN sessions on term time Tuesdays 4-6pm.
WAND Wednesdays, 9-10am during school holidays when entry for WAND/WAND+ cardholders and up to 3 siblings is a special £6.50 (+ carer goes free). From 10am to 11am the same offer applies, but this is an open session and so lights are flashing and sound is on.
Show your WAND or WAND+ card to get 10% off food and drink when you visit.
As with any new place you are taking your child or young person, it can be a good idea to:
- call ahead before your first visit to find out when the venue will be quiet and
- talk about how your visit can take place as easily as possible.
- Or if you can visit with your child to get used them to a new place,
- check how accessible the premises are and
- discuss your child's needs with the staff.
And remember, please arrive well ahead of your time-slot in order to register and watch the safety video.
Find out about the WAND Card here.
Who to contact
Where to go
- SW18 4LZ
- Get directions
To use this service you need to be:
- A child or young person with special educational needs or disabilities (SEND), or the sibling, friend or parent/carer of the young person.
- Local Offer Age Bands
Transitions to Adulthood (16+)
Secondary (11-16 years)
Primary (4-10 years)
Early Years (0-4 years)
Last updated: 19 Aug 2019