I have been childminding for three years and I am an ex-foster carer. I teach children their ABC, counting, take them to the park and Children’s Centre. I have two grown-up children, 13 grandchildren and 1 great grandchild whom I am very close to.
Who to contact
020 7720 5640
07737 154 519
Where to go
Bus 137, 156, 452, 345,87,77. Train from Battersea Park Station and Queenstown Road. Nearest underground Clapham Common.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £75.00 Per day £375.00 Per week £8.50 Per hour
- Weekly cost includes meals. A discount is available for siblings and also when food is provided.
- Has Provision
- These areas are wheelchair accessible: main entrance, eating facilities, changing facilities and play facilities. Toilets are too small to fit a wheelchair.
- I am confident and have experience with: administering medication, toilet assistance, epipens, feeding difficulties and epilepsy medication. Please contact me to discuss other needs.
- I cater for halal, vegetarian and diabetic meals. Please contact me to discuss other specific dietary requirements.
- Welcomes children from all backgrounds. Activities reflect wide ranging cultures. Cultures are reflected in toys, books and images. Relationships with parents are developed respecting belief systems.
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday - Friday 8:00am 6:00pm
Songs and rhymes
TV and DVD
Sand and water play
Visits and outings
Toys for children with visual impairments
Toys for children with physical limitations
Kitchen and cooking
close to recreational facilities
Toys for children with developmental disabilities
- Offers pickups
Shaftesbury Park Primary School
St George's CofE Primary School
Sir James Barrie Primary School
- Pick up and drop off can be arranged to suit.
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 29/04/2010 Inspection (Early Years Register) Inadequate 1 17/11/2010 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 06/04/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Met