Love and Nurture - Baby Massage & Yoga
Baby Massage & Yoga will help to enhance the bond between a parent their baby, securing a foundation of trust and security contributing to a happy and confident relationship which is vital for all mothers and babies regardless of the situation they are in.
Below are some of the proven benefits of Baby Massage.
- It helps with the bonding between parent and baby
- Increases the levels of prolactin which promotes milk production
- It makes the parent more secure in handling their baby
- It teaches the parent how to read their baby cues
- It relaxes the parents due the release of oxytocin
- Baby massage may also decrease the chances of developing PND
- It can bring relief for issues as colic, wind, teething pains and release of mucus
- It relaxes the baby due to the release of oxytocin
- It stimulates baby's digestive system, blood circulation and body awareness
- The use of songs during the session promote language development and aid communication between mother and baby
£70 for 5 weeks (Free Trial is available) Dates and times can be found on the website below.
If you have any questions or queries please endeavour to get in touch, the contact details can be found below.
Who to contact
Where to go
- St. Barnabas Church
12, Lavender Gardens
- SW11 1DL
- Get directions
Last updated: 03 Jan 2020