Stay, Play and Learn
At Stay, Play and Learn parents and carers can learn how to include play in everyday routines.
The sessions are aimed at dads, mums and carers with children aged 0-5 years.
The session provides:
- opportunities to make friends and socialise for both parents/carers and children;
- support for parents through sharing experiences;
- the chance for children to explore their creativity; and
- advice on child development.
There is no need to book, just turn up. When you attend a session please bring old clothes, as you may get messy!
Who to contact
Where to go
Balham Childrens Centre
72 Endlesham Road
- SW12 8JL
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Fridays: 9:30 - 10:45am and 11:15am - 12:30pm
- Time of day
Last updated: 30 Jul 2020