Talk Shop Drop In at Smallwood
A Speech and Language Therapist will be offering advice and answering any queries parents, carers or professionals may have about their child's language development.
This session is for parents, carers and their children aged 3 years and under. Professionals are also welcome.
Dads, mums and carers can:
- meet the Speech and Language Team;
- get help with their child's listening and attention skills, play;
- get understanding of language, vocabulary, talking or communication skills; and
- meet other dads, mums and carers.
There is no need to book, please just drop-in.
The centre manager is Jennifer Hindmoor, but please direct all general enquiries to Amanda Gurbarran on the details below.
Who to contact
Where to go
Smallwood Children's Centre (Based in Smallwood Primary School)
Hazelhurst Road entrance
- SW17 0TW
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Every second Wednesday of the month: 9:30 - 10:30am
- Time of day
- Session Information
Wednesday 8 August 2018
To use this service you can just drop-in for advice.