Mum Plus Business
Mum Plus Business is a company with a social aim – to help parents from all ages, backgrounds and levels of experience develop flexible careers.
They cater for both entrepreneurial mothers looking to set up their own business, and mothers looking to return to work on a flexible basis. They offer many services free of charge and are always looking at innovative ways that they can help their audience develop themselves.
Their mission is to show mothers that it is possible to develop their career whilst being there for their children by providing:
- a wide range of flexible and part–time jobs;
- a supportive network, based on collaboration - encouraging and supporting more mothers to start their own business;
- vital resources to inspire and educate their members on starting a business or returning to work; and
- new innovative training and meetups to help their audience develop themselves
Visit the website for more details and a chance to view all of the opportunities available to you.
Who to contact
- 020 3086 9822 (10:00am - 2:00pm)