Carmena Christian Day Nursery
Carmena Christian Day Nursery is located in Streatham and caters for children from 3 months to 5 years old. Although this is a Christian Day Nursery, they accept children and their families from all denominations.
This nursery has been operating for over 20 years. They follow the children’s interests and incorporate these into our daily plans. French and fit and fun sessions are provided on a weekly basis. Trips to the farm, seaside, safari park and local parks are planned for.
Pease contact the nursery for more information.
Who to contact
020 8677 8231
07956 839 517
Where to go
7, Moreton Road
- CR2 7DN
- Get directions
Buses: 57, 333 and 201. Nearest underground: Tooting Broadway and Tooting Bec stations.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £225.00 Per week
- £180.00 per week (4 days) £165.00 per week (3 days) £110.00 per week (2 days) £55.00 per week (1 day) A discount is available for siblings.
- Has Provision
- These areas are wheelchair accessible: main entrance, eating facilities, changing facilities, toilets, play facilities. Stairs to access some facilities; no lift available. Might have to install chair
- Experience with
Speech and language communication needs
- Staff are confident and have experience with: behaviour management, administering medication, toilet assistance, Please contact us to discuss other needs
- Caters for halal, vegetarian, diabetic meals, allergies. Please contact setting to discuss other specific dietary requirements.
- Welcomes children from all backgrounds. Activities reflect wide ranging cultures. Cultures are reflected in toys, books and images. Relationships with parents are developed respecting belief systems.
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday - Friday 8:00am 6:00pm
Toys for children with visual impairments
Toys for children with physical limitations
TV and DVD
Toys for children with hearing impairments
Kitchen and cooking
Toys for children with developmental disabilities
Visits and outings
- Offers pickups
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 11/01/2008 Integrated Satisfactory 19/06/2012 Inspection (Early Years Register) Satisfactory 07/08/2014 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 23/10/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Inadequate 13/02/2018 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Good
Last updated: 04 Dec 2018