Ms Severine Maud Pages
I am an Ofsted registered childminder based in the grid in Southfields.
I am French and I have been living in the UK for 14 years.
I offer a caring, secure and nurturing environment where your child will have fun and enjoy learning through play.
We go out everyday as I think it is essential for children to get some fresh air and exercise on a daily basis and to meet other children. Our outings are many and varied and include local playgroups, libraries for rhyme time ans story time, parks and playgrounds, city farms, soft play centres, museums and more. I also know a lot of childminders and mums in the area with whom we organise playdates.
At home I provide an extensive range of activities including arts & crafts, messy play, cooking and baking, dancing and making music, gardening and dressing up. All these activities are linked to the children's individual stages of development and interests.
At the end of each day I email parents a Diary detailing what their child has done, eaten and their sleeping routine and I also send them photos and videos taken during the day.
Additionally each child has their own learning journey portfolio full of printed photos, observations and artwork that is updated every week.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Severine Pages
- 07725 733 638
Where to go
Tube station: Southfields (5mins)
Train station: Earlsfield (12 mins)
Buses: 39, 156 and 493.
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Open Monday to Thursday from 8am to 6pm.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £75 per day £9 per hour
- £75 per day Costs include home cooked meals and healthy snacks, nappies, wipes and all outings and transport.
- Age Ranges
- From 0 years to 8 years
- Has Provision
- Please contact me to discuss specific wheelchair needs.
- Please contact me to discuss specific needs.
- Has Provision
- Experience with
- I cater for vegan, vegetarian, allergies. Please contact me to discuss other specific dietary requirements.
- Has Provision
- I welcome children from all backgrounds. Activities and cultures are reflected in toys, books and images. Relationships with parents are developed respecting belief systems.
- Immediate vacancies
- I have a part time vacancy for Wednesdays and Thursdays for any age group.
- Date updated
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
Opening Times & Facilities
Songs and rhymes
French & Spanish speaker
Home cooked food
Imaginary play areas.
Toys for children with physical limitations
Kitchen and cooking
Little people sets
Toys for mixed abilities
Letters and sounds activities
Various toys for indoors and outdoors
TV and DVD
Local play park
Visits to the park
Visits and outings
Music and movement
Music with instruments
OFSTED report obtained
Outdoor play area
A large range of age appropriate toys and activities
Arts and crafts
Bilingual learning activities
Play equipment indoor and outdoor
Complete range of educational material in French
Private Changing Area
Cooking and baking
Regular outings to illustrate theme
Sand and water play
Early Learning Goals Teaching
Equipment for Children With Physical Impairments
- Offers pickups
- Sheringdale Primary School
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 16/10/2012 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 27/10/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good