Wandsworth Transition Project
Wandsworth Lifelong Learning (WLL) is proud to be leading an exciting new European Social Fund project – ‘Transition’.
This is a scheme for young people aged 16-19 not in employment, education or training.
The short TRANSITION programme offers:
- a mentor and continuing support
- course tasters or work experience of their choice
- help with CVs, interviews and applications
- help with literacy and numeracy if needed
- the confidence they need to succeed
The project is being delivered by a comprehensive south-west London consortium spread over 6 boroughs and involving 16 partners. It will provide tailor-made support to a minimum of 716 young people aged 16 to 19, currently not in employment, education or training to enable them to progress to sustainable employment, education and training outcomes.
Please see the TRANSITION website for more information.
Who to contact
Where to go
- The Professional Centre
- SW17 8HE
- Get directions