Adult Care Information Service (ACIS) Factsheets
Wandsworth Council's ACIS online directory includes a number of factsheets.
Adult social care factsheets: new from April 2015
- FS 1. Independent advocacy support
- FS 2. Who qualifies for help?
- FS 3. What is a direct payment?
- FS 5. Stop adult abuse - safeguarding adults
- FS 6. Support for carers
- FS 7. How much will you have to pay for care and support at home?
- FS 12. Care and support - what to expect
- FS 17. Reviewing your care and support
- FS 20. People in prison with care and support needs
You can find the full list here. Visit the ACIS website for more information. Or call and speak to the Access Team.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Customer Services Centre Extension
Wandsworth High Street
- SW18 2PU
- Get directions
- Age Ranges
- From 18 years
To access this information you can go online and download the factsheets. Call or email the Access Team