Refugee Women’s Association
Refugee Women’s Association offers advice, guidance and counseling in confidence to refugee women.
Refugee Women’s Association offers advice to individual women or group sessions at refugee agencies, colleges and community organisations.
Refugee Women’s Association can offer advice on:
- English Language Courses (ESOL)
- Rights and Entitlements
- Professional Re-qualification
- Access to further and higher education
- Statutory Financial Support and Charitable Trusts that give educational grants
- We also assist clients who cannot get their children accepted by schools
Visit the website for more details.