Chinese Information and Advice Centre (CIAC)
CIAC is dedicated to helping Chinese women who have been victims of domestic violence. The service also helps women get the support they need on a variety of different issues, from parenting to welfare benefits.
This service is for any Chinese women and young ladies.
The organisation provides disadvantaged people of Chinese ethnic origin who are in the UK access to:
- high quality advice, information and support;
- specialist services on legal and social welfare issues; and
- policy and research relating to the Chinese community.
Please contact or visit the website for more information.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Chinese Information and Advice Centre
2 Gerrard Place
- W1D 5PB
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday - Friday: 10am - 6pm