Play is fundamental in supporting a child's development learning so join us and learn how to include play in every day routines.
For dads, mums and carers with their children.
This is an opportunity for families to:
- make friends and socialise with other families;
- get support for through sharing experiences;
- help children explore their creativity; and
- get advice on child development.
There are different Play and Learn sessions throughout the week depending on your child's age, so please check the day and age below before attending.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Chesterton Centre for Children and Families
Chesterton Primary School
- SW11 5DT
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- Session Information
Wednesdays: 9:30 - 11:30am - 0-12 months
Last updated: 21 Nov 2019