Gingerbread - Information for parents not living with their children
This Gingerbread factsheet is for parents whose children do not live with them for most of the time.
This could be due to a separation, or the parent may not have lived with their child's other parent.
The factsheet contains details of organisations that can help parents with important issues such as:
- reaching agreements with their child's other parent;
- how to make arrangements for their children;
- who is responsible for child maintenance;
- legal help available; and
- other sources of useful information.
Download the factsheet for more information.
Who to contact
Last updated: 03 Nov 2020