Disabled Children's Register (DCR) (Now CDR) Autumn Newsletter 2019
The 23rd Edition of the Disabled Children’s Register (DCR) Newsletter contains information about local services, events and activities. This Newsletter is published twice a year and and emailed to over 1,200 members of the DCR and WAND+ project.
Joining the DCR is voluntary. It collects information on children and young people aged 0 - 17.
If you are 18 to 24, you may be eligible for a WAND+ card.
The information is used:
- to help the London Borough of Wandsworth and local health services plan appropriate services in the borough;
- for parents, children and young people to have a voice and ensure that the London Borough of Wandsworth and other services are aware of the needs and demand for services in the borough;
- to provide regular up to date information to children and young people with a disability or special need; and
- to provide regular up to date information to parents and carers of children and young people with a disability or special need.
Who to contact
- 020 8871 8907
- Parent Organisation
- Children with Disabilities Register (CDR)/WAND/WAND+/Short Breaks/Parent Champions/SEND Local Offer Team
Where to go
- SEND Strategic Planning and Local Offer
Town Hall Extension
Wandsworth High Street
- SW18 2PU
- Get directions
To receive the DCR Newsletter, you need to be
- registered with the Disabled Children’s Register (DCR).
- Or a WAND+ Card holder.
- and give your permission for us to email you.
- Local Offer Age Bands
Transitions to Adulthood (16+)
Secondary (11-16 years)
Primary (4-10 years)
Early Years (0-4 years)
Last updated: 23 Jul 2021