Disabled Children's Register (DCR) Autumn Newsletter 2019
The 23rd Edition of the Disabled Children’s Register (DCR) Newsletter contains information about local services, events and activities. This Newsletter is published twice a year and and emailed to over 1,200 members of the DCR and WAND+ project.
Joining the DCR is voluntary. It collects information on children and young people aged 0 - 17.
If you are 18 to 24, you may be eligible for a WAND+ card.
The information is used:
- to help the London Borough of Wandsworth and local health services plan appropriate services in the borough;
- for parents, children and young people to have a voice and ensure that the London Borough of Wandsworth and other services are aware of the needs and demand for services in the borough;
- to provide regular up to date information to children and young people with a disability or special need; and
- to provide regular up to date information to parents and carers of children and young people with a disability or special need.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Eleanor Thain and Nazim Mohamed
- 020 8871 8907
- Parent Organisation
- Disabled Children's Register (DCR)/WAND/WAND+/Short Breaks/Parent Champions/SEND Local Offer Team
Where to go
- SEND Strategic Planning and Local Offer
Town Hall Extension
Wandsworth High Street
- SW18 2PU
- Get directions
To receive the DCR Newsletter, you need to be
- registered with the Disabled Children’s Register (DCR).
- Or a WAND+ Card holder.
- and give your permission for us to email you.
- Local Offer Age Bands
Transitions to Adulthood (16+)
Secondary (11-16 years)
Primary (4-10 years)
Early Years (0-4 years)
Last updated: 12 Nov 2019