Breastfeeding Support Group
This is a drop-in, breastfeeding support group.
These groups are for mothers to access whose babies are over the age of 10 days. If they need help before their baby is 10 days old they should contact their midwife.
The benefits of attending the group are to:
- support mothers to successfully breastfeed;
- give breastfeeding mums a chance to socialise; and
- allow mums to ask questions about breastfeeding in a friendly relaxed atmosphere.
It is attended by a healthcare professional or peer supporter who can answer your questions. Breastfeeding is the best way to feed your baby, better for your baby’s health as well as your own. This is a free session, no need to book, just drop in with your baby. Mothers may be seen by a male or female practitioner.
Who to contact
- 020 8544 6101
Where to go
- Eileen Lecky Health Centre
2, Clarendon Drive
- SW15 1AA
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Wednesdays: 1:00 - 2:30pm. The times and day may change, please call before attending.
- Age Ranges
- From 0 years to 5 years
Last updated: 23 Mar 2020