Wandsworth Mental Health Recovery Service
The Wandsworth Mental Health Recovery Service provides help to people affected by mental illness. The Service has close links with health services but is provided by Family Action, an independent organisation.
The service can help people with additional support needs or social problems which cannot be addressed within a normal GP appointment, such as housing, debt management or employment needs.
Issues that can be discussed include:
- difficulties with/worries about children;
- relationship difficulties;
- feelings of depression, anxiety and isolation;
- difficult decisions you need to make;
- caring for family or friends;
- local services eg childcare and welfare services;
- family finances;
- drugs and alcohol;
- violence at home;
- adult education; and
- housing and accommodation issues.
Referrals to this Service can be made via a GP. Alternatively a referral form can be obtained by contacting the Service direct.
Who to contact
Where to go
- C/O Lifetimes
100, Wandsworth High Street
- SW18 4LA
- Get directions
- Age Ranges
- 18 years and over
To use this service you:
- Can refer yourself
Or you can be:
- Referred by your doctor or another health practitioner.