Young Minds Matter CIC
Young Minds Matter CIC, in partnership with Kreative Recruitment Ltd are proud to launch their Digital Pre-Apprenticeship/Employment Programme for Wandsworth, Croydon, Merton, Sutton, Bromley, Greenwich, Lewisham and Bexley jobseekers with health considerations.
Young Minds Matter CIC progress 10-25 year olds and their families who are NEET (not in education, employment or training) into Apprenticeships; those with SEMH (Social, Emotional and Mental Health) challenges and SEND (Special Education Needs and/or Disabilities) through their education to level 2, where appropriate.
This summer you can complete a two week course which will prepare you for applying for your desired Apprenticeship or career.
In a small group (maximum 12 delegates), you will build confidence and gain recognised Highfields employability qualifications, ideal to grace your revised CV and market your newly gained skills and knowledge to employers.
You will receive support in:
- Apprenticeships in Business Administration (Levels 2 and 3)
- Apprenticeships in Childcare (Levels 2 and 3)
- Apprenticeships in Customer Service (Levels 2 and 3)
- Apprenticeships in Health and Social Care (Levels 2 and 3)
- Apprenticeships in Teaching Support (Levels 2 and 3)
- Careers in Business, Care, Construction, Estate Agency, Hospitality, Recruitment, Retail, Sales and Warehousing.
Please note, this course is for those aged 19 and over, unemployed and actively looking for an Apprenticeship or local work.
For more information, please see flyer under downloads section.
Book a place:
- Online - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/young-minds-matter-cic-19946144444
- By Phone - 020 3747 4677
- Visit - www.ymmcic.org or https://www.kreativerecruitment.com/
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- 020 3747 4677
Where to go
- Weatherill House Business Centre
23 Whitestone Way
- CR0 4WF
- Get directions
Last updated: 31 May 2019