Spear at Clapham Junction
Spear is a free, interactive year long programme that not only gets you ready for work, but also helps you find, sustain and progress in employment or further training. 75% of Spear graduates are in employment or education and still there a year after completing Spear Foundation.
6 weeks of coaching workshops to get you ready for work
- Impressive CV & cover letter
- Interview training
- Customer Service Qualification
- Job-skills matching
- Job application support
- Increased confidence
- Professional communication skills
- Specialist job opportunities for Spear candidates
- Intensive into-work support
- Job application workshops
- One-to-one career coaching to help support you once you are in work
- 12 months of personalised coaching to enable you to progress in your career
Click here to refer a young person aged 16-24 who is looking for work, or to refer yourself onto the programme.
Please see the website, or contact Spear for more information.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Spear Clapham Junction
- SW11 1EJ
- Get directions
- Age Ranges
- 16 - 24 years
Some young people are recruited to the programme via referrals from agencies such Jobcentre Plus, Connexions and Youth Offending Teams. Most are recruited through the outreach of the Spear coaches who work in local Job Centres.
Last updated: 03 Jun 2019