Breastfeeding Support Group
The Breastfeeding Support Group offer help and advice about breastfeeding.
These groups are for mothers to access whose babies are over the age of 10 days. If they need help before their baby is 10 days old they should contact their midwife.
At the group meetings, mums can:
- get help and advice from other breastfeeding mothers;
- make friends and socialise;
- get help with breastfeeding positions and latching techniques; and
- find out the benefits of breastfeeding for both mother and child.
It is attended by a healthcare professional or peer supporter who can answer your questions. Breastfeeding is the best way to feed your baby, better for your baby’s health as well as your own. Just drop in with your baby, you don’t need to book. It’s free and you don’t need to bring anything special with you. Mothers may be seen by a male or female practitioner.
Who to contact
- 020 8812 6200
- Parent Organisation
- Balham Health Centre (Bedford Hill Family Practice)
Where to go
- Balham Health Centre
- SW12 9HS
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Tuesday: 2:00 - 3:30pm. The times and day may change, please call before attending.
- Age Ranges
- From 0 years to 5 years