Love to Learn
Love to Learn offers support and advocacy enabling young people to access educational rights and opportunities, enjoy learning, and have the confidence and aspiration to fulfil their potential.
Love to Learn works with children and young people from refugee backgrounds and their families and carers.
- educational casework and advocacy;
- weekly club providing homework support and activities;
- learning mentors programme;
- partnership work with Wandsworth schools (workshops, training etc.);
- ESOL for Education workshops for parents; and
- educational trips, residentials and holiday activities.
The Service welcome self-referrals and referrals from schools and partner agencies.
Visit the website for more information. You can also follow the service on Twitter @lovetolearn_uk and Facebook.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Katherine Low Settlement
108, Battersea High Street
- SW11 3HP
- Get directions
Last updated: 03 Aug 2020