Flip Out Wandsworth-WAND and WAND+ Wednesdays
WAND and WAND+ Card holders are welcome at Flip Out Wandsworth. WAND Wednesdays, are back!
From 9-10am during school holidays, entry for WAND/WAND+ cardholders and up to 3 siblings is a special £6 each (+ a non-bouncing carer goes free). This will be a quieter and lower lit session for those who prefer it.
Between 10 and 11 am the lights will be on full and the sounds turned up, and WAND card holders can enjoy the same discounted prices, but spaces will be subject to availability.
Show your WAND or WAND+ card to get 10% off food and drink when you visit.
As with any new place you are taking your child or young person, it can be a good idea to:
- call ahead before your first visit to find out when the venue will be quiet and
- talk about how your visit can take place as easily as possible.
- Or if you can visit with your child to get used them to a new place,
- check how accessible the premises are and
- discuss your child's needs with the staff.
And remember, please arrive well ahead of your time-slot in order to register and watch the safety video.
Who to contact
Where to go
- SW18 4LZ
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Wednesdays in School Holidays 9am to 11am
- Time of day
To use this service you need to be:
- A child or young person with special educational needs or disabilities (SEND), or the sibling, friend or parent/carer of the young person.
- Local Offer Age Bands
Transitions to Adulthood (16+)
Secondary (11-16 years)
Primary (4-10 years)
Early Years (0-4 years)
Last updated: 04 Dec 2018