Integrated Youth Support Service (IYSS)
The service is for all young people aged 11 to 19 and up to 25 if they have a learning difficulty or disability.
The service, covers the whole of Wandsworth Borough catering for young people's needs. For example, those who:
- want to attend a youth club;
- gain an award outside school;
- may be at risk of dropping out of school;
- may be at risk of getting into crime; and
- are in serious difficulty and may require social work input and family work.
The service offers parent support, for parents/carers of 11-17 year olds, including:
- one to one support;
- advice and information;
- focus on enhancing your skills;
- confidence building;
- enabling strategies;
- family mediation;
- parenting group/workshop and accreditation; and
- promoting family activities and practical tools.
Call for more information.
Who to contact
Battersea Youth Support - 020 8871 6733
Tooting Youth Support - 020 8871 5391
Roehampton Youth Support - 020 8871 7871
Youth Office (Town Hall) - 020 8871 7553
Where to go
- Wandsworth Town Hall
Wandsworth High Street
- SW18 2PU
- Get directions
To use this service you:
- Can refer yourself or your child or be
- Referred by your social worker, if you meet the eligibility criteria, and/or
- Referred by your Special Educational Needs Co-Ordinator (SENCO), and/or
- Referred by your lead professional