Bridge Lane School Nursing Team
The Bridge Lane School Nursing Team is a mixed team of nursery nurses, staff nurses and specialist practitioner school nurses. It covers Battersea.
The team supports school aged children, young people and families with their health needs. The team also supports teachers and schools to manage health needs and the healthy schools programme.
The benefits of using the service include:
- access to health assessments - to review growth, development, physical and mental well being
- parenting advice
- health promotion activities such as healthy eating, exercise, emotional and general health
- Year 7s being introduced to their school nurse during their first term in secondary school
- support with behaviour, toileting, oral hygiene and many more topics
- support with stopping smoking
To use the service contact your school or the School Nursing Team direct.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Bridge Lane School Nursing Team
Bridge Lane Health Centre
20 Bridge Lane
- SW11 3AD
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
To use this service contact your child's school or the School Nursing Team direct.
- Local Offer Age Bands
Transitions to Adulthood (16+)
Secondary (11-16 years)
Primary (4-10 years)
Last updated: 04 Aug 2020