Battersea Park Millennium Arena Gym
At the Battersea Park Millennium Arena Gym people can participate in many activities. In addition to the gym itself activities include: kickboxing, Hatha yoga, Tai Chi, Cardiac rehab, free weights and much more.
This service is for people aged 16 years and over.
Adults can use:
- brand new state of the art cardiovascular and resistance equipment;
- fixed and free weights;
- inclusive equipment suitable for people with disabilities;
- light and spacious studio for fitness classes and stretching;
- sauna; and
- 8 lane floodlit all-weather running track.
The Gym offers:
- no joining fee;
- no need to sign up as a member to use the gym; and
- free fitness programme for gym members.
You must be shown how to use all the equipment before you can use the gym.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Millenium Arena
- SW11 4NJ
- Get directions
- Age Ranges
- From 16 years 0 months