Hillbrook Children's Centre
Children’s Centres provide a welcoming space where you and your child can have fun and learn.
For dads, mums and carers with their children aged 0-5.
The benefits of attending a Children’s Centre include:
- making friends;
- learning to play creatively with your child;
- doing things with your child to bring you closer;
- improving your parenting skills;
- training courses to help you back into the world of work;
- having fun knowing that your child is nearby and being properly cared for;
- attending groups for parents of special needs children or for young parents; and
- getting support with family problems.
To use the centre you can simply drop in though some activities may require booking. The activities are free. A list of activities taking place at the Children’s Centre can be found under 'Downloads'.
To register with a Children's Centre please fill in the registration form under 'Downloads' and return it to the Children's Centre.
Please note there have been some amendments to the original timetable that some families may have received.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Claire Perez
- Contact Position
- Centre Administrator
- 020 8682 7149
Where to go
- Hillbrook Children's Centre
- SW17 8SG
- Get directions
Buses: 155, 219, 249, 319 and 355
Underground: Tooting Bec and Tooting Broadway
To use the Children's Centre you can drop in, though some activities may require booking. The activities are free.
Last updated: 11 Apr 2019